TRAIN is a church-based ministry, run by TBC and its Pastors and Deacons.The acronym stands for “Truth Reaching Africa In Need”, a ministry to help needy Christians in Kenya. We invite you to help T.R.A.I.N. Kenyan Christians by developing churches and schools through this ministry. Reach out and touch the lives of:
- Church leaders who do not have local support, with special focus on those evangelizing in remote and unreached areas (such as Pokot & Rendille)
- The training of future church leaders through our Pastoral Theological Course (PTC) in Nairobi
- Students whose parents are unable to pay school fees, giving priority to children of church leaders
- The development of schools,especially in the remote areas of north Kenya
Paul was sustained in his ministry by the gifts of the Philippian Church (Philippians 1:5, 4:14-18). It is the same today; the gifts of other Christians are needed so these things can be achieved. If we do not give, the work will not progress. The Church exists to proclaim the gospel of “Jesus Christ and Him crucified” (1 Cor. 2:2).
The T.R.A.I.N. ministry contributes to this purpose by:
- Supporting preachers of the gospel
- Helping to train preachers of the gospel
- Preaching the gospel to young people in the church sponsored schools
- Enabling many young people to get an education and training for possible future church leadership
And how are they to believe in Him whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? (Romans 10:14)
God our Saviour, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:3-4)
Kenya is a developing nation. It is one of the poorest nations on the earth.
- Church leaders need Biblical training and support.
- Children need education.
- Local resources cannot do this alone.
- We need your help!
- Please prayerfully consider if you could help T.R.A.I.N. Kenyans by developing churches and schools through the ministry of Trinity Baptist Church in Kenya.
Address in UK
Address in Kenya
Trinity Baptist Church
P. O. Box 57907, 00200 Nairobi